Cabeçalho

sexta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2013

[Babysims3] Sweater From Grandma




Hello guys! Well, Some weeks passed, I was preparing a super gift for you, and ... This simple sweater is part of this! And there's many other things coming out there ^ - ^
First, I must make it clear that this mesh is my full authorship created by me. If you want to use it to make your creations, Please credit it.
And Secondly, the textures were not very good photos in the first and second preview, but now I fixed the mesh, now they are in perfect condition and ready for its proper use :3

Hope you really like! Enjoy guys c;



Do NOT re-upload my creations to any another site
without my PERMISSION. If you want to recomend my creations,
please, give the CREDITS and link my blog, I'll be grateful!
Thanks and enjoy :)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário