Cabeçalho

sábado, 14 de setembro de 2013

[BABY SIMS3] Simple Lollita Plataforms [2 styles]







Hello guys! Today I bring to you a Simple Lollita Plataforms with two different styles and 4 channels recolorable! I hope you like it and any problem, contact me :3 .sims3pack only

Download

 


With high heels 

                             


Without high heels





all rights reserved ©
BABY SIMS3 - CREATIONS
www.babysims.blogspot.com
www.babysims.tumblr.com

Do NOT re-upload my creations to any another site
without my PERMISSION. If you want to recomend my creations,
please, give the CREDITS and link my blog, I'll be grateful!
Thanks and enjoy :)

_________________________________________

todos os direitos reservados ©
BABY SIMS3

 Não faça o re-upload de minhas criações em nenhum 
outro site sem minha permissão. Se quiser idicar
minhas criações, dê os devidos CREDITOS e link meu blog,
ficarei muito agradecida! 
Obrigada e aproveite :)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário