Cabeçalho

terça-feira, 10 de setembro de 2013

[BABY SIMS3] Jeans Panty



All rules and informations is in the first picture! I hope you like it and I’m sorry for the delay! >.< 
♡♡♡ ♡♡♡ Download ♡♡♡ ♡♡♡
Have a happy simming! :3

all rights reserved ©
BABY SIMS3 - CREATIONS
www.babysims.blogspot.com
www.babysims.tumblr.com

Do NOT re-upload my creations to any another site
without my PERMISSION. If you want to recomend my creations,
please, give the CREDITS and link my blog, I'll be grateful!
Thanks and enjoy :)

_________________________________________

todos os direitos reservados ©
BABY SIMS3

 Não faça o re-upload de minhas criações em nenhum 
outro site sem minha permissão. Se quiser idicar
minhas criações, dê os devidos CREDITOS e link meu blog,
ficarei muito agradecida! 
Obrigada e aproveite :)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário