Cabeçalho

terça-feira, 20 de agosto de 2013

[BABY SIMS3] 2 Circle Lens + Sporty Socks Male/Female






Hello hello my babies \⊙ω⊙/
More downloads for your enjoyment! sorry for the bad quality, I don’t have time to put the hq mod…Two circle lens and 2 sporty socks female/male! xD
The socks it’s a inspiration by A-JAX:
So… I maked for female too ~lol ~ all the files in the .RAR folder
rules:
~don’t re-upload my creations in another site, if you want to indicate my creation give the credits and link me
I hope you like it! *u*
my english it’s not good, sorry… ;_;


2 comentários:

  1. Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

    I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

    In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hey baby! Thank you so much for coment and I'm glad you like my blog! I'm so happy after know you like! ~sorry for bad English~
      So, thanks for the advice, I will start giving more focus on the brightness and colors! Thank you so much! <33

      Excluir